Cost Control for Patients
American Health Network
American Health Network was founded in 1994 by a group of physicians
seeking a better method of delivering quality health care. Today our
goals remain the same:
Provide the most complete and highest quality medical care available,
which will make our delivery system attractive to insurance carriers.
Build an organization that has the incentives properly aligned by
using a physician compensation model that encourages high quality
patient care and expense control.
Continue to develop and deploy our disease management programs that
are recognized nationally as being superior to all others in terms of
patient outcomes and controlling health care costs.
We pride ourselves on providing a unique healthcare environment. What
makes us different?
- We affiliate with the highest quality physicians.
- We retain earnings and invest in ourselves.
- We respect each other and know we will not always agree.
- We nurture a culture focused on quality and innovation toward continuous growth and improvement.
- We do this so we can provide the best care and service possible for our patients.