Our core values
We strive to create a culture that reflects our core values:
- Teamwork means people working together in a spirit of cooperation and trust.
- Accountability means each team member is responsible for their actions.
- Acknowledgement means that each person is given praise for success freely and sincerely.
- Empowerment means decisions and actions are shared by managers and staff. And that patient satisfaction is always our focus.
Our priorities are:
- Quality care
- Quality service
- Comprehensive care
- Cost control
American Health Network was founded in 1994 as an independent practice by a group of physicians. They were seeking a better method of delivering quality health care. Today our goals are still the same:
- Offer the most complete and highest quality medical care.
- Build an organization that encourages high quality, low cost patient care.
- Continue to develop and deploy our disease management programs.
What makes us different
- We work with the highest quality physicians.
- We respect each other.
- We create a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- We do this so we can offer the best care and service possible for our patients.