If you have a musculoskeletal condition, you’re not alone. According to the World Health Organization, they’re the world’s leading contributor to disability.* The good news is that many of these conditions can be prevented and managed. Our care team is here to help.
Conditions we care for include:
- Back and neck strains
- Herniated discs
- Pinched nerves (radiculopathy)
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Joint pain
- Tendinitis (severe swelling of a tendon)
- Bursitis (buildup of fluid in a bursa sac in the joint)
- Arthritis (swelling and tenderness of one or more joints)
- Compressive nerve injuries like carpel tunnel syndrome
*World Health Organization. Musculoskeletal conditions.
Last reviewed November 26, 2019. Accessed June 3, 2020.