These questions will help you talk things over with your doctor.
Key questions for your physician:
- What is my main problem?
- What do I need to do?
- Why is it important for me to do this?
- How do I share my thoughts and concerns about this treatment plan?
What the medical staff may ask you:
Please think about your responses.
- What ideas do you have about what is contributing to your problem?
- What ideas do you have about treatment or things you can do to manage your condition?
- How important do you think it is to manage or treat your condition?
- What is most important for you to accomplish during your visit today?
- What would you like to know about your condition?
- What concerns you the most about your condition?
- What specifically would you like to work on to manage your condition?
- How confident are you that you could do the planned treatment?
- What might get in the way or keep you from being successful?