A safer, simpler way to get care
American Health Network (AHN) now has a new way to get care. Video visits let you meet with your doctor via computer, smartphone or tablet from the comfort of your home. They’re easy to do and secure — your visit is private and your information is protected.
- See and talk with your doctor without exposure to viruses and illnesses.
- Get care for common conditions like the flu, allergies and infections.
- Have a prescription sent to your pharmacy.
- Pay nothing for this service during the national COVID-19 declaration time period.
To get started, schedule a video visit
Video visits are available to current and new AHN patients. To schedule a visit, call your local AHN provider. If they’re not available, call 1-877-590-0397. Representatives are available:
- Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Once your visit is scheduled, you’ll receive a Zoom meeting invitation by email or text. If you want a family member or friend to be part of your video visit, share the meeting invitation with them. Do not post it on social media or other public forums.
Next, prepare for your visit
Before your appointment, you’ll need to download and install the Zoom app on your phone, computer or tablet. The app is free and lets you connect with your doctor via video conference.
Click below for app and video visit instructions.