Your family's health is as important to us as it is to you. That is why we specialize in treating the health care needs of the whole family.
Our health care teams are led by doctors who are devoted to providing you with a great patient experience. That means quality, low-cost care that meets your personal health care needs.
What is primary care
Primary care doctor
Our friendly and highly skilled doctors specialize in treating the needs of the entire family — from newborns to seniors.
Your family doctor:
- Takes the time to understand your needs
- Helps you choose the right services
- Helps you find the right specialists
- Works with your health care team
Your entire health care team works together to get you the care you need, when you need it.
- Care you may need when you go home from the hospital or a skilled nursing facility
- An added layer of support to make sure your health care needs are met
- Specialized care for those with serious illness
- Hospice care
- Advanced care planning
Most health plans cover a set of preventive services at no cost to you.
Preventive care includes:
- Routine well exams
- Immunizations (vaccination shots)
We provide a variety of clinical services at many of our offices.
- Physical therapy
- Sleep services
- Laboratory services
- Medical imaging
- Ambulatory surgery services
- Asthma clinics
- Clinical research
Chronic disease management
Many long-term medical problems need special care. We offer programs to help you learn how to take charge of your health and live well.
Health programs include:
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Stop smoking
Your health care team
When a patient visits their doctor’s office, a team of health care professionals all work together to provide their overall care.
When you visit:
- Administrative staff assist with check-in, verifying your medical and insurance records, and scheduling future appointments.
- A nurse or medical assistant escorts you to the exam room and records the reason for the visit.
- A doctor, physician's assistant or nurse practitioner examines and talks with you to develop a diagnosis and a care plan.
- If a lab or radiology test is ordered, a technician performs the test.